Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Back to the Blog

I decided to point the site back to the blog as I work to get the game released via Creative Commons. What does that mean? Well that I am going to be making the basic game along with basic profile construction rules available via the blog under the Creative Commons license. I will also be releasing the basic profiles for the three factions that have been tested. I will also dedicated to putting together the remaining factions in time.

As for the miniatures line, card and printed books. I am going to continue to work on the miniatures with the hopes of having some ready and up on Shapeways.com by the end of the year. I am going to be going back and working on some new models as well as some new artwork. The books and cards will happen if there is interest and I can find an artist to help me finish the artwork.

Thats is folks sorry there is nothing more major to announce but I am still looking for a partner to help me on the art and design until I can find someone that wants to work on the project things are going to come out at a much slower pace.

Until Next Time.