Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Bardox Fighter 2.0 and Rules Updates

Its been a little while since my last post but thing has been moving along at a pretty steady pace as I prepare for Gencon this year. First and for most I have sent the latest version of the Bardox Fighter off to the printers and baring any printing issues this version will be the final production model. I hope to have ten of these ready for Gencon to be used our events this year.

The images below are of the latest version of the 3d model along with some comparison shots of the older model.






In addition to the new models I have also been hard at work on the ship constructions rules which I plan to release as a free add-on once the rule book is released. I have also gone through and entire revamp of the combat rules making them easier to understand. I will be talking more about the rules change in a post due out tomorrow.